Required Information/Documentation for Registration:
(never attended RRPS)
|1. The child’s birth certificate, or another document suitable as proof of the child’s identity and age (hospital record, adoption papers, custody papers, etc)
2. Court documents pertaining to guardianship, if applicable
3. Copy of student's current lndividualized Education Plan (lEP), if applicable
4. A copy of the child’s records from the school most recently attended if previously enrolled in a school
5. A proof of residency in the district and attendance zone (see below)
6. An up-to-date immunization record or a copy of your notarized exemption request that has been submitted to/approved by the state. Satisfactory evidence that he student has begun the process of obtaining the immunizations required by law will be accepted when approved by the School Nurse.
7. Federal law requires the district to collect certain data relating to the race or ethnicity of enrolled students. No student will be denied initial enrollment if such information is not provided.
8. Emergency contact information.
||1. New as of 4/15/16: There is no longer a need to bring a proof of residency with you with these exceptions:
A. When a student enters preschool, kindergarten, middle school and high school;
B. When a student is a new student to RRPS regardless of grade level;
C. When athletic eligibility must be determined or confirmed.
2. Updated immunization records (if applicable)
3. Updated phone and email (if applicable)
4. Transcripts from summer school (if applicable)
5, Updated court documents pertaining to guardianship, if applicable
|Acceptable Documentation for Proof of Residency (if needed)
Must show 1 of any of these.
|1. Current gas or electric bill OR
2. Current lease or rental agreement (within last three months) OR
3. Current mortgage statement OR
4. Living with someone else: Resident has utility bill and signs an “address verification form” notarized statement that child is living with a resident in the District.
Also Visit: Parent Accounts Information for information on creating your account in PowerSchool.